Our goal is to establish partnerships between Bryn Mawr Presbyterian Church and our co-workers in the regions and countries where we are privileged to give financial support. As a church, we want to be more than a funding source. We desire justice for those whom we support and aim to work toward transformative relationships for both BMPC members and our partners. We invite you to join us in this endeavor. The grants we offer include:
- Outreach Grant: Deadline for Outreach Grants for 2021 is November 1, 2020. Download the Outreach Grant Renewing Partners Application. Download the Outreach Grant New Partners.
- The Eugene C. Bay Fund Grant: View the ECB Fund Brochure. Applications will be received in 2022.
- Worldwide Ministries Grant: View grant criteria. Download the Worldwide Grant Application. The deadline for 2020 grants is February 28, 2021.
- The Shaull Award: View the Shaull Fund Brochure. Download the application. Application deadline is November 15, 2020.
- Hunger Grants: Please use this online form to apply for supplemental or initial funding from the Hunger Committee. Please note that grants are only available to not-for-profit organizations in Greater Philadelphia and funding can only be used for food. There is no deadline for submission. Requests are considered on a monthly basis.