BMPC keeps a limited number of medical equipment pieces for lending out to those in need.
- Items we often have include wheelchairs, walkers, bedside commodes, shower chairs, canes, knee scooters.
- We do not have large, specialized items like electric wheelchairs and hospital beds.
- On occasion we have or can accept other smaller items; please reach out to discuss.
- Items can be donated and borrowed by contacting:
- PLEASE do not drop off or take items without first contacting the Care Team. A notebook for logging items in and out is kept outside the storage office.
- The Care Team is available to deliver and pick up items from your home if needed.
- Please clean and sanitize items before donating and returning.
We appreciate the good intentions of donating used items, but there are many items we cannot accommodate. However, there are several groups that do have larger spaces and more variety of equipment pieces. If BMPC does not have the items you need or cannot use what you want to donate, here are places to contact:
- Goodwill Home Medical Equipment, 300 Benigno Blvd, Bellmawr, NJ 08031, 609-812-2210 https://www.goodwillhomemedical.org/