Your church is here to support you and help you navigate the ongoing pandemic. Below you will find numerous resources and guides, ranging from information about getting vaccinated to support groups.
In addition, you can always contact a pastor directly for pastoral support. Please call BMPC's main number at 610-525-2821, and select option 2.
BMPC COVID-19 Response Page
- COVID-19 Vaccinations
- COVID-19 vaccination by county
- COVID-19 testing by county
- Montgomery County COVID-19 data
- Crisis Lines
- Suicide Prevention Line
- Peer-Support Lines by county
- Support groups during COVID-19
- Counseling information
- Additional medical information
- Meal delivery
- Food Pantries
- Healthcare Assistance
- Utility & Financial Assistance
- Legal Assistance
Active COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics for those in group 1A:
Health care providers are offering vaccines to individuals in accordance with the latest state and federal guidance. Use the links below for more information:
- Crozier Keystone Medical Center
- Einstein Medical Center
- Jefferson Health
- Main Line Health
- Penn Medicine
- Rite Aid
- Temple Health
- Tower Health
COVID-19 Vaccinations by County
Montgomery County Vaccination webpage and process: https://www.montcopa.org/3660/COVID-19-Vaccine
Chester County Vaccination information https://chesco.org/4822/COVID19Vaccine
Delaware County Vaccination Website: https://delcopa.gov/covid/vaccination.html
City of Philadelphia Vaccination Information: https://www.phila.gov/programs/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/
Bucks County Vaccination Information: https://www.buckscounty.gov/1251/COVID-19-TestingVaccination-Information
COVID-19 Testing by County
Montgomery County Test Registration and Information: https://www.montcopa.org/3744/COVID-19-Testing
Delaware County Testing Information/sites link: https://www.delcopa.gov/ich/resources/covid19/testing.html
Chester County Testing Information/sites link: https://www.chesco.org/4460/Coronavirus-COVID-19-Testing-Information
City of Philadelphia Testing Information: https://www.phila.gov/covid-testing-sites/
Bucks County Testing Information: https://covid19-bucksgis.hub.arcgis.com/
Montgomery County COVID-19 Data
- Montgomery County COVID-19 Information Hub (including positivity rate): montcopa.org/COVID-19
- COVID Alert PA App
- Information: https://www.pa.gov/covid/covid-alert-pa/
- Download on the App Store or Google Play
- Lower Merion Township COVID-19 Relief Funding https://www.lowermerion.org/services/building-and-planning-department/community-development-division
Crisis Lines (support available 24/7)
If you or someone you know is having a mental health crisis, call the crisis line for your county or you can call 911 (e.g. if there is immediate danger of physical harm):
Bucks County: 800-499-7455
Chester County: 877-918-2100
Delaware County: 855-889-7827
Montgomery County: 855-634-4673 (Adults)
888-435-7414 (Children & Adolescents)
Philadelphia County: 215-686-4420
If you would rather be in touch via text message, use the National Crisis Text Line at 741-741.
If you or someone you know is experiencing domestic abuse, you can call the 24-hour confidential hotline at Laurel House: 1-800-642-3150
Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
County Peer Support Lines
If you're feeling lonely, worried, anxious and need to talk to someone, call the church or your county’s “Warm Line.” These lines are manned by trained individuals who can lend a listening ear to support you:
Bucks County: 215-896-9717
Chester County: 1-866-846-2722
Delaware County: 855-464-9342
- Adults: 855-715-8255 (call) or 267-225-7785 (text) 7 days a week, 1:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- Teens: 866-825-5856 (call) or 215-703-8411 (text) Monday-Friday, 3:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Philadelphia County: 855-507-WARM (9276)
Support Groups During COVID-19
Do you find yourself struggling during COVID-19 and in need of support? Please find virtual support resources below:
Bereavement and Grief Support:
- Searching for Still Waters: free support group meeting twice monthly through the Middleton Center. Saturday mornings, 10-11:30.
Substance Abuse and Recovery Resources
- PA Department of Drug & Alcohol link to COVID-19 virtual recovery resources.
- PA Department of Drug & Alcohol Facebook page with support links for Get Help Now Hotline, Family, online/virtual recovery supports, and more.
- SAMHSA links to information on telemedicine; tips for social distancing/quarantine/isolation; guidance for opioid treatment programs; disaster planning & crisis care…
- Recovery support organizations who may offer online/virtual recovery support information:
- Addiction Policy Forum app
- Adult Children of Alcoholics online meetings
- Al-Anon electronic and phone meetings
- AA online meetings
- Additionally, the PA Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs (DDAP) has a 24/7 information and referral line which assists PA residents with finding drug and alcohol treatment based off of their location. If you need assistance in finding a treatment provider or funding for addiction treatment, please call 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
Parent and Loved Ones Support/Recovery Resources
- Al-Anon Virtual Support Groups
- Nar-Anon Virtual Support Groups
- Adult Children of Alcoholics
- "Parent Partnership" Virtual Meeting hosted by Be a Part of the Conversation
- Meeting Finder created by Be a Part of the Conversation
- Recovery Podcast List created by Be a Part of the Conversation
- Herren Project Live Virtual Online Support Groups and Recovery Meetings
Counseling: Middleton Counseling Center
Throughout the past year, many have had new and increased pressures put on themselves and their family systems. Issues that were worrying, but not problematic,have become magnified during lockdowns and times of social isolation. Counseling is continuing at the Middleton Center through virtual appointments for individuals, couples, or families. Therapists are accepting new clients and are here to help. Do not hesitate to reach out and get the support you may need to help you and your family navigate this current uncertainty. All conversations are confidential. 610-525-0766
Additional Medical Information
- Children's Hospital Responding to COVID-19
- Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) Info
- World Health Organization
- Responding to COVID-19 in Pennsylvania
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)
- Reflecting and Acting during COVID-19 and Beyond – a co-publication from the World Council of Church and the Pontifical Council for Interreligious Dialogue.
Meal delivery or pick-up
Wayne Senior Center:
Receive five frozen, nutritious meals for pick up or delivery every Monday from 12:00-2:00 p.m. for pick up. Delivery between 1:00-4:00 pm.
- at least 60 years old,
- live in Delaware County, parts of Montgomery County, Ardmore.
9 S. Bryn Mawr Ave. Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
Food pantry open every Tuesday and Thursday from 10:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. and 2:00-3:45 p.m.
Food is pre-packaged and will be distributed outside of the pantry.
St. Mary’s Food Pantry
36 Ardmore Ave. Ardmore PA 19003
Pre-packaged bags are available every Monday from 9:30-10:30 a.m. and Thursday.from 6:30-8:00 p.m.
Wayne Methodist Church
210 S Wayne Ave, Wayne PA 19087
Pre-packaged bags are picked up curbside every Wednesday and Thursdays 9:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m.
Narberth Community Food Bank
Open on Tuesdays from 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. and 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Phone number 610-384-8387. Serving Montgomery, Chester, Bucks, and Delaware Counties
The Veterans Affair Department provides information for Veterans, their dependents and survivors.They provide information on their rights and various federal and state benefits they may be entitled to receive and assists in filling out the applications online.
Pharmaceutical Assistance for the Elderly (PACE)
P.O. Box 8806
Harrisburg, PA 17105
Pace helps seniors with low cost medications. Check website for requirements
Utility and Financial Assistance
Lower Merion: Aid to small businesses, and residential mortgage and rental assistance: https://www.lowermerion.org/cdbg
Legal Aid of SE Pennsylvania
Free to low-cost legal aid to assist residents in Montgomery and Delaware Counties with housing and employment issues related to COVID-19.